We are seeking a Junior Commercial Lawyer to join our firm. The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years of experience in commercial matters, including but not limited to commercial contracts, intellectual property, legal advice and conveyancing.
- Advising clients on commercial matters
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, including contracts, agreements, and deeds
- Assisting the firm with due diligence and drafting transactional documents
- Providing advice and assistance on intellectual property matters
- Handling conveyancing matters, including the purchase, sale, and leasing of commercial property.
- Collaborating with other lawyers and staff members to provide high-quality legal services.
- Degree from an accredited law school with strong academic results
- At least two to three years of experience as a commercial lawyer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of the law
- Excellent legal research skills including use of online tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of matters and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and reference. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
“Junior Commercial Lawyer”
PO Box 13687
All applications will remain ‘confidential’ and close on 24 May 2023.
This job is Expired